12. Kaley Cuoco - People's Choice Awards - dress by Badgley Mischka
11. Katy Perry - Grammys - dress by Elie Saab
10. Miley Cyrus - People's Choice Awards - dress by David Koma
9. Reese Witherspoon - Golden Globes - dress by Zac Posen
8. Demi Lovato - People's Choice Awards - dress by Marchesa
7. Blake Lively - Savages Premiere NY - dress by Gucci
6. Jennifer Aniston - AFI Lifetime Achievement Award - dress by Burberry
5. Jennifer Lopez - Vanity Fair Oscars Afterparty - dress by Zuhair Murad
4. Charlize Theron - Golden Globes - dress by Dior
3. Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - LACMA Art and Film Gala - dress by Gucci
2. Beyoncé - Met Gala - dress by Givenchy
1. Rihanna - Grammys - dress by Armani
Rihanna proves that less is more and that the black dress will be a classic forever. I love her combo of sexy and classy with the Armani dress and wild blonde hair and pink lipstick. It really tops off the look with a trendy and girly touch.
Do you have a favorite red carpet look of 2012?
x x x