Pages

January 14, 2013

GOLDEN GLOBES 2013

Hi guys!

Yesterday the Golden Globes took place at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills. I took the time to select my favorite looks for you. I love how there was diversity in color in the dresses, but I also thought a lot of ladies played it safe. Too bad, but I hope they're saving up their creativity for the Oscars in February!

These are my six favorite looks of the Golden Globes 2013:


Taylor Swift - dress by Donna Karan Atelier




Blunt Krasinski - dress by Michael Kors




Nicole Richie - dress by Naeem Khan





Kerry Washington - dress by Miu Miu 




Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - dress by Saint Laurent




Isla Fisher - dress by Reem Acra


source photos: www.JustJared.com

Did you have a favorite look?

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment