Pages

September 9, 2013

GET TO KNOW ME TAG


Hi everyone! Today I bring to you the "Get To Know Me Tag". I realized I haven't done a personal post on my blog yet and thought this tag was perfect to get to know me better. I decided to answer these fun 25 questions because I love to read other bloggers lists as well.  Without further a do, here are my 25 "Get To Know Me" answers. 

1. Do you have a middle name? 
No, I don't. Just a simple first and last name kind of gal

2. What was your favorite subject in school?
PE and English. 

3. What's your favorite drink?
Non alcoholic drink Coca Cola Zero or strawberry milkshake, alcoholic drink Mojito or PiƱa Colada! FYI I'm 23, so... totally legal ;-)

4. What's your favorite song at the moment? 
Treasure by Bruno Mars.


5. What would you name your children? 
The names change all the time, some I've liked in the past are Maxim, Nick, Emily, Jade, Tess,... But my current faves I'm keeping a secret!   

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I am definitely an addicted gym bunny! I work out 5-6 times a week. 

7. What's your favorite book?
I'm not a huge reader, only on vacations I really get to enjoy a nice book by the pool or ocean. Most recent I read Derailed by James Siegel.

8. What's your favorite color? 
Coral blue. 

9. What's your favorite animal? 
Koala bears, they look so cuddly and sweet! And also dogs because of their loyalty and playfulness


10. What's your favorite perfume? 
Miss Dior by Dior. 

11. What's your favorite holiday? 
Christmas Day. I don't get to see my family that often, but on Christmas Day everyone gets together at my (parents') house and we eat tons of food and catch up all day. It's a very peaceful and warm day, which can be a relieve at the end of the year. 

12. Have you graduated from High School?
Yes, I graduated High School a couple of years ago. After High School I got my Bachelor's degree in Communication Management and after that I also obtained a Post-degree diploma in Digital Marketing and Communication. 

13. Have you been out of the country? 
I have left Belgium many times. When I was younger I often went to St. Martin (Caribbean), where my uncle lives. We also visited the US a couple of times. I have also been lucky enough to go a couple of times to Holland, Germany, France, England, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Greek Islands and Canary Islands. Wanderlust is a concept close to my heart. Australia, Thailand and New York are certainly on my (soon) to do list! 

14. Do you speak any other language? 
Besides Dutch I speak English and French. But the French needs to be freshened up to not sound like Joey Tribbiani. 


15. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes, I have one older sister. Her name is Elfi and she's 25. 

16. What's your favorite store? 
Favorite online store is ASOS, offline store is Zara, but Mango is a close runner-up. 

17. What's your favorite restaurant? 
My favorite restaurant is actually located in Tenerife, the Canary Islands. I don't even know the name, but it's located in a small fishers town called Los Abrigos, it's at the end of the shore and has royal blue table clods.  It serves the best fresh calamares and grilled fish ever!  

18. Do you like school? 
School brings up mixed feelings for me. I hated teachers who made you feel stupid when you couldn't keep up with the rest of the class and I was also extremely shy during presentations, I could get very anxious when there were unannounced readings or role games in front of the class. But some of my funniest memories also happened during school. It's a time I will treasure, both good and bad days. 

19. Who are some of your favorite YouTubers? 
I have many favorites and even made a whole post about them, you can check it out here: http://beautiesmoothie.blogspot.be/2013/05/favorite-youtube-beauty-gurus_15.html 

20. What's your favorite movie? 
Such a hard question! I love watching movies. A good movie makes you forget about your own life and sucks you into the story. The ending keeps you up at night and makes you imagine all the "what ifs?". This is why I don't have a genre preference, as long as the story is unique and captivating I will be able to enjoy the movie. Some of my favorites are The Shawshank Redemption, Se7en, Jaws, Fight Club, Lucky Number Slevin, The Notebook, The Hangover, Inception. 

21. What are some of your favorite TV shows? 
My name is Kathy and I am a reality-oholic. It's definitely a weak spot of mine, I have a big voyeuristic side to me and love to see how other people live behind closed doors! Reality shows I love: Keeping up with the Kardashians, The Real Housewives series (NJ and Beverly Hills are my favorites), Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, Big Rich Texas, Jersey (and now Geordie) Shore, Intervention,... Fiction-wise I love Dexter and oldies SATC and Friends. 


22. PC or Mac?
PC

23. What kind of phone do you have? 
Iphone 4s, black. 

24. How tall are you? 
I'm 5'8" (173 cm).

25. Any pets? 
Yes, I have a dog. His name is Flash and I love him to death! 

That's a wrap, I answered all 25 questions! I hope you liked getting to know me a little bit better and if you want to know anything else just leave a comment down below. 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment