Pages

June 14, 2013

RIHANNA DIAMONDS WORLD TOUR OUTFITS



Hi everyone! I went to the Rihanna concert in Antwerp last week and absolutely loved it! Rihanna gave a great performance and made me an even bigger fan! The music, dancers, decor and fashion made it a fabulous 2 hour concert. If you have the chance to go to the Diamonds World Tour I would recommend it! I did some research about Rihanna's stage outfits and thought I'd share them with you.  

Outfit 1

Rihanna's first outfit was designed by Italian fashion designer Riccardo Tisci for Givenchy. It features an over-sized black printed and hand embroidered parka. Under the parka Rihanna wore a black leather bra, a sheer black shirt and high waisted black and gold shorts. 



Outfit 2

The next outfit features some sexy white python custom Christian Louboutin boots. These were combined with a dress from the Belgian fashion designer Raf Simons for Dior. She finished off the look with blue circle sunglasses, the whole look was nineties inspired. 



Outfit 3

A tight bustier and pants by Rihanna's costume designer Adam Selman, paired with Manolo Blahnik snakeskin boots. 




Outfit 4

Outfit number four was a very feminine and sexy red halter with a wrap-around skirt. Rihanna wore this outfit during the ballad part of her show. The red ensemble made her look very enchanting while she danced slow and sexy to the music. 



Outfit 5

A Selman creation. A dollar bill themed halter dress paired with metallic Pierre Hardy shoes. 



Outfit 6

Rihanna saved the best for last. I absolutely loved her last outfit. It was a silver Lanvin jumpsuit.  It is cut out in all the right places, so Rihanna's chest tattoo is able to peep through. When she first got this tattoo, I didn't think we would be seeing a lot if it, but she definitely loves clothes that show off her body art! The bombastic silver necklace adds even more sparkle to the look, perfect to wear during her encore song "Diamonds". 



Overall I really liked Rihanna's fashion choices for the Diamonds World Tour. Outfit number 1, 4 and 6 are certainly my favorites! I think Rihanna really tried to show off her versatility and different sides of her personality through these fashion choices. She went from badass to sexy to beautiful. The only thing I was "disappointed" by was her hair. She was sporting too yellow locks for my tasting. I prefer her with long natural hair or a short extreme, edgy do. This looked more like an in between stage going from black to blonde! 


Although there was a lot of criticism from the Belgian media, about Rihanna starting an hour late and being intoxicated on stage, I definitely got what I had paid for. An exciting show with special effects, Rihanna's best songs and killer fashion. I always find it exciting to see a celebrity in real life because they always look so different. But RiRi looked like herself and how she comes across on tv and in magazines: girly, fun and amazing. She's a true inspiration and I will definitely buy a ticket for her next World Tour! 

Some footage from the concert: 




x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment