Pages

October 28, 2013

WORKOUT MOTIVATION FALL 2013

Since posting the "Tips on maintaining your Summer body through Fall&Winter",I decided to gather some inspirational quotes and pictures that will motivate you to maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout the year. Most of the time I am motivated enough to exercise 5-6 times a week and eat healthy, but when I do feel like I'm in a rut or am bored of the same routine I do need some motivation. 

So where do I find this type of inspiration? First off, I am lucky enough to have a boyfriend who is the biggest gym addict I know. He loves to go to the gym and get his testosterone level up, then come home as fast as possible and show off his ripped muscles. Besides making me laugh with his silly bodybuilding poses, it does also motivate me to sculpture my own body and to reach my own goals. 
Talking to (or looking at) people in the gym or in your personal social circle with a drive for fitness can be very inspiring. They can push you to work out and even give you some tips on how to get better results. 

Another way I get motivated is by looking at inspirational quotes and pictures about fitness and health. They give you a kick on the days you're not feeling the exercise atmosphere. Just look through photo galleries on facebook (Fitness Girls, Fitness Inspiration, Sexy Freak, Powerfit Nutrition are some of my faves) or Tumblr and get your butt to the gym as soon as you're questioning of going. 

There are also two quotes I always remind myself of on my off days. First off I ask myself; "Will I feel better or will I feel worse after my workout?" And the answer has never been worse! A workout gives my body a boost of energy that keeps me going all day and clears up the mind. It's true what they say, the gym is like therapy. 
The second thing I remember is; "Sometimes you just gotta do it". It's as simple as that. Somedays you do NOT want to go out and sweat your ass off, you just want to lay on the couch with a bag of chips and Sex And The City on all afternoon. Well these are the days you need to get up and just do it! Only people with will power will reach their goals. And don't you want to be one of them? Remember, if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you! 

I hope you have found some inspiration in my words, and as a bonus here are some of my current favorite fitness quotes/photos!
















Good luck everyone! 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment