Pages

December 31, 2013

EASY NEW YEAR'S EVE HAIRSTYLE IDEAS

Hi guys! Tonight is a night a lot of people look forward to all year. Nice food, good company and some dance moves are a recipe for a fabulous night. You probably picked out your outfit months in advance and thought out a whole look already. I know exactly how I want to look on this New Year's Eve. I have my shoes, dress, purse, jewelry and makeup figured out. 
Just one more thing... How do I wear my hair?? I'm still trying to match the ideal hair to my outfit. Straight hair, long waves, half up half down, faux bob, tight ponytail,... Too many options! I'll probably decide last minute. 
I gathered some great hair inspiration for tonight's festivities. Hopefully you get some ideas from it if you haven't decided either.

High voluminous ponytail - Kim Kardashian


Half up Half down - Kate Beckinsale


 Accent braid - Jennifer Aniston


Low sophisticated ponytail - Stacy Keibler


Big, voluminous and wavy - Adriana Lima


Slicked back - Joanna Krupa


Hair jewel - Yolanthe Cabau


Super straight - Irina Shayk


My two favorites for tonight are the slicked back look or the super straight one. But I'll just see what works best with my makeup. 

I wish you all an amazing night, I hope everyone is celebrating the beginning of 2014 like they wanted to and with people they love. 
Enjoy and stay safe! 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment