Pages

January 6, 2014

ASOS SALE - MY FAVORITE ITEMS

January is known as a month of detoxing and good revolutions, but also as a SALES month. New year, new you, new wardrobe. Many women use sales as an excuse to treat themselves with new clothing and accessories for the new year.
I've started my sales hunt today and began with the online shop ASOS. I shop here regularly and I always come back for more. ASOS offers great sales throughout the year AND free shipping! A must have for every webshop in my opinion. I also like the simplicity of the website and the detailed display of the clothes, there are many pictures plus a catwalk video where you can see the clothes or  shoes in movement.

I listed the sale items I loved the most below, maybe you'll find something you like as well!

ASOS Ostrich Flap Cross Body Bag (bought this!)



Jovonna Animal Print Blouse (bought this!)



ASOS Top With Contrast Ruffle Placket



Oasis Zita Shrug 



ASOS Blazer in Fluro Boucle



Lipsy Military Jacket with Faux Fur Trim Hood (bought this!)



ASOS Faux Fur Lapel Collar




Club L Mesh Panel Skater Dress



Elise Ryan Bodycon Dress in Eyelash Lace




Mango Double Drop Earrings


From €37.44 to €20.55
http://www.asos.com/Mango/Mango-Double-Drop-Earring/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=3308107&cid=1930&Rf1011=4311&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=204&sort=-1&clr=Gold

I have been a strong girl and didn't buy everything in my shopping bag. After all, the holidays have left my wallet with a small hangover, so I need to do some budget control at the moment! I will be checking up with ASOS as the month proceeds, I already know I won't be able to pass up on a super sale! Have you made some sales already? Or are you waiting for the big 70% discounts?

x x x




1 comment:

  1. We ensure that you have best ag jeans , seven for everyone's mankind jeans , diesel jeans , fsession in a cheap rate. Fsession is the perfect in any hemisphere specially males and ladies.

    ReplyDelete