Pages

May 21, 2013

MENU MONDAYS


A new Menu Monday today. I have noticed I post every Menu Monday eggs for breakfast, but I don't eat eggs everyday for those who were wondering. I think it's just a habit to eat them on Monday!


Breakfast


2 eggs
2 cracottes
strawberries
cup of coffee with milk 

Lunch


2 non fat yogurts mixed with light grenadine 
strawberries
1 banana
oats
Golden Grahams

Dinner


salad with light mozzarella, cucumber, red peppers, red onion, cherry tomatoes and olive oil/vinegar dressing,  with a small portion of steak fries on the side

Snack


non fat greek yogurt with some Golden Grahams

So that's how I started off my week this time! I could've been healthier by leaving the fries out, but it was a holiday in Belgium yesterday, and a holiday equals to a little bit of cheating! At least in my diet books ;)

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment