Pages

May 6, 2013

MENU MONDAYS



Hi everyone! 

I'm back with another Menu Monday. I've skipped it the last two weeks, because I noticed I ate a lot of the same foods. A little bit boring! I've been trying to bring more variation in my diet the last couple of weeks so I thought I'd start sharing my Monday diet again! 


Breakfast


2 eggs
2 cracottes
smoked salmon
slices of cucumber


 Lunch



Sandwich with chicken, tomato, cucumber, Philadelphia Light cream cheese and some green pesto


Dinner


Salad with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, yoghurt dressing and salmon


Snack


Low fat Greek yoghurt with some Golden Grahams cereal 

x x x

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, not a good idea to check out this blogpost at lunchtime. However, it's always a great idea to check out our website http://www.usgmarcomsales.be, you might just get a job out of it!

    ReplyDelete