WHAT YOU NEED
- Nail polish remover and some cotton pads
- A nail set - this one is from Broadway Nails, the Fast French Sensibly Chic (in medium length)
- A nail file
LET'S GET TO IT!
1. Remove nail polish (if) you have on. File your nails if necessary. Push back your nail cuticles with the "tooth pick" included in the nail set.
2. Take out your fake nails and start fitting them onto your own nails.
3. Lay your chosen nails out in a row, in order that you're going to put them on. Put a drop of glue onto the inside of your fake nail and spread it out. Place it on your natural nail, first close to the cuticle then on the edge. Press down your nail for 20-30 seconds to avoid glue bubbles under your nail. Finish off with a topcoat or any color of nail polish you want.
Between steps 2 and 3 it is possibly necessary to file down the sides of the false nails, this to make them fit better.
These Broadway Nails can last up to 7 days, but I wear them for only 3 to 4 days.
x x x