Pages

April 18, 2014

HAPPY EASTER!


Just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Easter before the weekend begins! I hope you have a couple of fun or relaxing days planned with family and friends and you get some time to enjoy this holiday. 

I'm looking forward to some quality time with my own friends and family. A birthday party, a family dinner and a trip to an amusement park are on the planning, so lots to look forward to!


Now about my Easter look. For this holiday I like to wear feminine and soft colors. White, pink, orange, blue and yellow are all colors that remind me of easter eggs and bunnies so I try to incorporate them in my look. I also keep my makeup light and rosy.

For the occasion I experimented a little with my nails as you can see in the picture above. I painted all of my nails in pink, except for my ring finger which I painted white, and used a toothpick to create dots on my nails. It's a bit more effort than usual but I really like how it turned out. I'm certainly rocking some Easter proof nails this year! 

So have you planned anything to celebrate Easter or are you just relaxing at home? Either way, I hope you enjoy some chocolate Easter eggs, I know I will! 

x x x
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment