Pages

April 25, 2014

NICKI MINAJ'S MAKEUNDER

Nicki Minaj is looking slightly different lately... It almost seems as if the rapper turned moviestar went from Bubblicious to Girl Next Door Chic overnight. Nicki ditched the blonde wig and flashy makeup and has been spotted in more subtle looks at red carpet events.


What Nicki has to say about her new look:
"It's not a makeover, it's coming full circle. I went so far to the other side that there's only one place to go from there. You can either continue doing costumes or you can just say: "Hey, guess what? This will shock them even more"

Even when I did my Elle magazine cover and got a new hairstylist and was wearing more natural looking hair and toned down makeup, I was getting myself to this place where I was wearing my real hair out. I knew I was gonna do it, I wasn't going to announce it to the world, but I knew it would happen. And I think we've successfully done it." 


How we got to know Nicki...


extravagant makeup and hair.


Nicki Minaj at the Hollywood premiere of "The other woman" where she stars next to Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton.


When asked by a reporter whether this is the moviestar Nicki Minaj, Nicki replied: "No, just the new Nicki Minaj"


A natural makeup selfie.


I love the change! I think it shows a hidden side of Nicki that reveals vulnerability and sincerity. It's almost as if the mask has come off and the real Nicki has been presented. 

What do you think of Nicki's transformation? Do you like the new classy, normal, look or do you prefer the extravagant Nicki Minaj? 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment