Pages

December 17, 2012

WORKOUT PLAYLIST 2012

Hi everyone!

Today I want to share my workout playlist with you. I feel like I can be really motivated to push harder and longer when the right music is playing. Motivation to work out in the gym is essential to me. Some days I just feel like working out for 5 minutes and going home (hmmm couch and cookies), but if you have the right beat to back you up, you'll be doing a workout of 2 hours in no time!

These are the 15 most played songs on my ipod of the last year.

Will.I.Am ft. Britney Spears - Scream and shout

Beyonce - Love on top

Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull - Dance again 

Flo Rida - I cry



Christina Aguilera - Your body 

Usher - Scream 

Justin Bieber ft. Nicki Minaj - Beauty and a beat 

Nicki Minaj - Starships


                                                         Bruno Mars - Locked out of heaven

Calvin Harris ft. Florence Welch - Sweet nothing

Rihanna ft. David Guetta - Right now


Alicia Keys ft. Nicki Minaj - Girl on fire

Ne-yo - Let me love you

Chris Brown - Turn up the music

Chris Brown - Don't wake me up


Do you guys have any tips for me? New songs always motivate me to go to the gym!



No comments:

Post a Comment