Pages

November 19, 2013

MENU MONDAYS


Hi guys! Today I'm showing you again what was on my Monday menu! 
As you might have read previously on my blog, I have started a water challenge. I am drinking three liters of water a day during a whole month. And I must say so far, so good. I have been at it for a week and I haven't found it difficult to drink this amount of water. On the other hand, the toilet trips every 20 minutes can be quite annoying... 

Besides drinking more water I promised not to change anything else in my diet to guarantee the most honest results, so I've been following the same eating pattern as I did before. Briefly this means three meals a day and one snack (around 1300 - 1500 calories a day), two cheat meals a week and one day a week alcohol is allowed. 

Let's take a look at what I ate this Monday!

Breakfast


Omelette of two eggs with smoked salmon and a salad with cherry tomatoes on the side.

Lunch


A bowl of vegetable soup (minestrone inspired except no meat or beans) with some whole wheat bread and peanut butter.

Dinner


A couscous salad with cucumber, cherry tomatoes, dried tomatoes, spring onions, red peppers, olive oil, mustard vinegar and feta cheese.

Snack


One banana with peanut butter, some oats and some mixed nuts.

I think I did pretty well this Monday. The Holiday season, and of course Holiday dresses, definitely motivate me this time of year. I like to make an extra effort in the gym and kitchen so I can indulge a bit more during the Holidays without feeling guilty! 

Have you started off your week healthy? 

x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment