Pages

August 10, 2014

COCONUT WATER - MY NEW OBSESSION

A new obsession is in the making...
I've tested out coconut water for the first time this week, and haven't been able to go one day without. I was hooked instantly!



I had read about coconut water in the past, I remember some years ago it was boombing amongst celebrities like Rihanna and Jessica Alba, but I had never found it in Belgian supermarkets. This week I was talking to colleagues about vacations, tropical sun, coconuts.. and eventually coconut water. I decided to look for it in the supermarket again and luckily I bumped into it. I was excited to try it out but was also a bit sceptical and wondered if it would taste like natural coconut water or more like an aroma or extract. But I found the taste pretty close to the straw sticking in a coconut taste!

Besides being delicious, there are other benefits of drinking coconut water.
It's great for your skin, it moisturizes your skin from within and is great to clear up acne.
It facilitates digestion.
It reduces your blood pressure.
It boosts hydration.


This is the one my supermarket offers, Vita Coco water. The water contains per 100 ml 18 calories, 5 grams carbs, 0 grams fat and 0 grams protein.

I've also tried the coconut pineapple mix, which is delicious as well. A bit higher in calories but you do get the taste of a virgin PiƱa Colada! 

I would definitely recommend trying out coconut water if you haven't yet. It's a great variation to drinking regular water all day or if you've never been a fan of the bland water taste. I personally love to drink 2 liters of water a day, it makes me feel hydrated and healthy, but I'll be adding one or two portions of Vita Coco to my drinking routine!

Does anyone of you drink Vita Coco? Or do you know any other brands I should try out? 

x x x 


1 comment:

  1. I'm someone who has lived a life seemingly in the background, I must say this final indignity I have suffered almost too much to endure. You see, I have been sickly and weak since the day I was born and doomed to go through all my life a weakling. I seemed to have always suffered from one illness or another and could never play with the other children as I so desperately wanted to. Mother always made such a big fuss over me, also, making the situation worse as the other boys teased me mercilessly after they saw it. I was browsing  the internet searching on how i could be transformed into a powerful when i came across the email of a man named Lord Mark. who was a VAMPIRE so I told him that I has always dreamed of becoming a  VAMPIRES, All i did was just to follow the procedure that i was been told, and i bet you that procedure I took change my entire life to something i ever desire, freedom, sickness free, pains free, fame, influence, connections and even more that i can. Thanks to Lord Mark. Do you want a life full of interesting things? Do you want to have power and influence over others? To be charming and desirable? To have wealth, health, and longevity? contact the vampires creed today via email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete