Pages

July 18, 2013

BACK FROM CYPRUS

I'm BACK! 

Hi everyone! Finally a new post on my blog!!
So I took a vacation with my boyfriend for two weeks, which explains the lack of updates the last couple of weeks. We went to Paphos, in Cyprus and had an amazing time. We relaxed a lot at the pool and beach, and explored the island a couple of days. It was a very nice trip with a lot of sun, laughs and love. 

As I've graduated school (I now have a Bachelor degree in Communication Management and a Post Degree in Digital Marketing and Communications, yay!) in June, I needed some time to chill out and think about what my next "big step" in the path of life is going to be. This last minute vacation came at the perfect time, as I'm starting my last student job ever in August.

I just wanted to give you a little update for why there weren't any posts the last couple of days and inform you that there will be new ones from now on! 

I hope you are all doing well and are enjoying summer! Here are some of my Cyprus vacation pics! 

Harbor of Paphos





Rock of Aphrodite 


 

Kisses 


Piña Colada time!




 Sunset at the beach


Have you been to Cyprus before? What did you think of it? I really liked it and would recommend it for anyone who is in need for a relaxing beach vacation! 

x x x





No comments:

Post a Comment