Pages

July 30, 2013

MENU MONDAYS


Hi everyone, today another Menu Monday! As usual I'm showing you what was on my menu this first day of the week. I'm still convinced a healthy start of the week, diet and exercise wise, will make it easier to hold on to a healthy routine during the rest of the working week. And of course in the weekend there's time to have a cheat meal or cheat day, whatever works best for you. 

The more I cheat during the weekend, the more motivated I am to reset, and start over. As I had a pretty filled dinner and party weekend with sushi, cocktails, pizza and ice cream, I was certainly looking forward to my salads and yogurts again. 

Without further ado, here's my Menu of this Monday!

 BREAKFAST


smoothie - 2 non fat yogurts, blueberries, strawberries, with some oatmeal and cereal sprinkled on top

LUNCH


salad - tomato, cucumber, mixed salad, marinated chicken, argentina sauce

DINNER 


salad with smoked salmon - tomato, cucumber, avocado, salad, yogurt and mustard vinaigrette
on the side some leftover pasta and hot veggies (carrot, onion, tomato, celery)

SNACK


a cappuccino
fruit biscuits - apple & cinnamon 

How did you start off your week? 

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment