It's been a long time since I did a tag, so I converted the TMI YouTube tag to a blog one and am answering 50 fun and fast questions!
1. What are you wearing?
Sweatpants and a sweater.
2. Ever been in love?
Yes, many times.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, my first and second relationships were heartbreaking. I got dumped both times and it felt like the end of the world!
4. How tall are you?
5. How much do you weigh?
6. Any tattoos?
7. Any piercings?
Yes, my ears and my bellybutton
Carrie and Mister Big
Carrie and Mister Big
9. Favorite show?
The Real Housewives Series
10. Favorite bands?
Blink 182, Incubus, No Doubt, Foo Fighters,... I love to listen to music from when I was younger, it brings up a lot of nice memories.
11. Something you miss?
Some people that I used to see daily, and now only once in a while. And also ice cold cocktails on hot summer days! Hmm..
12. Favorite song?
13. How old are you?
14. Zodiac sign?
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
16. Favorite quote?
"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you" and "Who cares what people say behind your back? They're behind you for a reason"
17. Favorite actor?
Denzel Washington, Ryan Gosling, Brad Pitt, George Clooney, Leonardo Dicaprio, James Franco, Benicio Del Toro, Will Smith, Jason Statham, Tom Hardy,... Too many great actors to choose from!
18. Favorite color?
19. Loud music or soft?
20. Where do you go when you're sad?
To the gym or to my bed
21. How long does it take you to shower?
10 - 15 minutes
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, a couple of times with my sister when we were younger. We would fight about silly things while we were playing, but most of the time we got along ;-)
24. Turn on?
Humor, intelligence and nice perfume.
25. Turn off?
Cheap guys that take themselves too serious and want to be the center of attention all the time.
26. The reason you started a blog?
To have a creative outlet
To loose a loved one and to not be successful in life.
28. The last thing that made you cry?
The movie "Definitely Maybe" that was on TV last night. I get emotional very fast, and cry almost everyday with things on TV or in movies. Weddings, deaths, love,... I'm an emotional wreck!
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
30. Meaning behind you blog name?
I'm a fan of everything that involves beauty; hair, fashion, makeup, fitness,... Smoothies are mixed, so it refers to a mix of these topics. And then I changed the last letters of beauty to make it more fun.
31. Last book you read?
"Principles of marketing" by Philip Kotler
32. The book you're currently reading?
Not reading a book at the moment
33. Last show you watched?
The Big Bang Theory
34. Last person you talked to?
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My best friend
36. Favorite food?
Sushi and pizza
37. Place you want to visit?
The Maledives, Thailand, India, Canada, New York
38. Last place you were?
39. Do you have a crush?
40. Last time you kissed someone?
41. Last time you were insulted?
I don't remember
42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Chocolate cake, apple-cinnamon, Piña Colada
43. What instruments do you play?
44. Favorite piece of jewelery?
A silver ring with little rhinestones my boyfriend got me
45. Last sport you played?
46. Last song you sang?
Show me - Kid Ink ft. Chris Brown
47. Favorite chat up line?
"Do you sleep on your stomach? No? Can I?"
48. Have you ever used it?
49. Last time you hung out with someone?
50. Who should answer these questions next?
Everyone who reads this!
x x x