Pages

May 23, 2013

GIRLS NIGHT OUT MAKEUP LOOK



The weekend is almost there - WhooHoo!-, so I thought I'd post a look to inspire those of you who are planning a Girls Night Out! When I go out for drinks or clubs I really like to experiment with my makeup. I like to play with different colors to create new looks. The "rule" is to either accentuate your eyes OR your lips, but I don't really like this rule. My makeup rule is: rules were meant to be broken, and makeup is a way a way to express yourself and your mood, it has to be fun! And if you're feeling like combining extreme winged liner with extreme fuchsia lips, rock it!

But anyway, for this look I kept everything pretty basic. I've been in a pretty good mood lately, so natural looks are very popular at the moment! :)

First I applied my usual foundation, concealer and bronzer.

Secondly I did my eye makeup (I always work in this order). First a primer, to keep the eyeshadow in place the whole night, then some white eyeliner in the inside corners of my eyes (to brighten up the look), then a golden brown shade in my crease and then this green sparkly shade from Catrice in the outer corners of my eyes and under my bottom lash line.



Then I blended it all with a blending brush and a natural brown eyeshadow. After this I applied a thin line of liquid liner slightly winged out on my top eyelid. Mascara on top and bottom lashes and black liner on my bottom waterline.

For my lips I used this lip liner from Catrice, it's a natural dark pink color. I lined my whole lips with it.



Then I went over with this nude/ dark pink lipstick from Bourjois and a shiny neutral lipgloss.



 I finished off with some mineral powder on my face and some pink blush on the cheeks!



Do you like wearing natural looks when you go out? Or do you prefer full on makeup with dark smokey eyes and false lashes?

x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment