Pages

March 3, 2014

OSCARS 2014 - BEST DRESSED

No Oscar for Best Foreign Film for Belgium, but the nominee was something to be very proud of already! I'm sure a lot of doors will open for the cast and producers of The Broken Circle Breakdown
Also no Oscar for my big favorite of the night Leonardo Dicaprio in The Wolf of Wall Street, but I'll be rooting for him next time! 
Gravity took home seven Oscars, which I'm very happy about! I absolutely loved that movie, the intensity, the feel, the visual effects and the actors! 

Now over to my favorite outfits of the evening...

Charlize Theron


Amy Adams


Angelina Jolie


Emma Watson


I also loved her makeup!


Kristen Bell
Very elegant dress for Kristen


Lupita Nyong'o


Kate Hudson


Naomi Watts 


Karolina Kurkova
Love the red lips in combination with her skintone


Karolina with fellow model Petra Nemcova


Kim Kardashian
Looks like momager Kris wanted to be in the spotlight as well, but Kim outshines everyone in her breathtaking red Cinderella gown.


Evan Rachel Wood


Irina Shayk
The Sports Illustrated model went for an ultra sexy dress at the Elton John After Party, accompanied by some seductive smizing.


Sofia Vergara


Summer hair inspiration! 


My number one look is definitely Lupita Nyong'o, I think she looked amazing at her first Oscars event. The soft blue on her dark skintone plus the shape of the dress were very flattering and the subtle headband finished off the unique look! 

Have you picked your favorite look?

x x x



No comments:

Post a Comment