Pages

February 27, 2013

OSCARS 2013

(Sorry I've been so quiet the past couple of days. I have been very busy with working for school. I'll try to get more regular updates on my blog again!)




Past Sunday The Oscars were presented. I was really looking forward to it, especially because a Belgian short film "Death of a shadow" was nominated. Matthias Schoenaerts a Belgian (hottie) actor had a role in the film. Unfortunately it didn't win, but in our small Belgium country a nomination on its own is already remarkable.

As you might know already the Oscar for best movie went to... Argo. I think it is an earned one, though I liked the movie Life of Pi even more, I was secretly rooting for Richard Parker & co!

Now to the Oscar for best dressed! I liked a lot of the dresses and thought there was a lot of diversity on the red carpet. The ladies (and stylists of course) stepped it up a notch for the most important night of the year in Hollywood. My favorite looks were...


 10. Jennifer Garner - Gucci dress




9. Zoe Saldana - Alexis Mabille Couture



8. Jennifer "Best Actrice" Lawrence - Calvin Klein dress

She earned the Oscar for Best Actrice, and she even looked like an Oscar at the after party! I also loved her dress she wore during the show, but after her adorable trip I understand why she wanted to change in something more comfortable... 



7. Naomi Campbell



6. Miley Cyrus - Azzaro dress



5. Britney Spears - Michael Cinco Couture
Britney looked so good!! She looked classy, young and shiny! A look she should always be striving for. I am a fan of the brown locks too, so much more healthy looking hair than the bleach blonde!



4. Amber Heard - Versace dress



3. Serinda Swan - Michael Costello dress

This was definitely the most sexy dress AND lady of the night...



2. Halle Berry - Versace dress



1. Charlize Theron - Dior dress

Charlize Theron rocked the red carpet with her white hot dress and short blonde haircut. She gets my Oscar for Best Dressed!



Btw, did anyone think Miley Cyrus and Charlize Theron looked very similar? Just some age and tattoo differences!

Do you have a favorite dress?

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment